In this episode, we recap 2015 and my plans going in to 2016. Traver joins me again to talk about all the gritty personal stuff we haven’t covered with recent guests.
- 2015 was my year of getting waaaaay strong. Like scary strong – at least for me.
- But, I’m still too big. 2016 is the year to banish the extra body weight. But can I do it without losing the strength I’ve gained?
- New habits have been implemented.
- I’ve learned it’s all about the planning. Planning is more important than working out, stretching, or meal prep. I am someone who has to plan.
- I go back to my “why” and how it relates to my job, my family, and this podcast. I share a recent experience that helped reinforce the power of my why and the importance of being in law enforcement.
Sign up for our mailing list by texting THESQUADROOM to 44222 and get signed up from your phone.
This episode of the podcast is sponsored by SB Tactical and the iCombat Active Shooter Training System. The iCombat system is a real-world training system that allows you to take your training anywhere. Think of it as laser tag for cops. The system has replica AR-15 rifles and Glock 17 handguns that function like real guns and provide immediately real time feedback. The way the system is designed, you can take it anywhere without site prep, clean-up, or risks of other live fire or sims training systems. Agencies that have use the system include LAPD, Boston PD, my own department and many others. Go to SBTactical.com for more information.